Photo Journey: South America’s Most Marvellous Sights
From giant glaciers to huge salt flats to ancient ruins, there’s no doubt that there’s a lot to catch your eye in South America.
The sights below (with the exception of Pachamama’s view), might not catch your attention right away, but to us, they are no less marvellous than Iguazu Falls and Machu Picchu.
1) The Walls and Doors of Cartagena’s Old City
2) The tiles of Rio de Janeiro’s Escadaria Selaron
3) The View from the top of Pachamama on Amantani Island, Peru
4) Graffiti in Peru’s Barranco Barrio
5) Tango Steps in Buenos Aires, Argentina
6) Barouk and Chepe, Guardian Rhodesian Ridgebacks from La Juanita Guatavita
Last Updated on